DOING BUSINESS WITH SUFFOLK COUNTY
If you are a small business seeking to sell to Suffolk County, please take note of the following web
sites in order for your company to receive proposals/bids, etc.
- Suffolk County Department of Purchasing (equipment/supplies/services used by County)-www.suffolkcountyny.gov/Departments/purchasing office or you can call 631-852-5196
- Suffolk County Department of Public Works
or you can call 631-852-4010 for additional information.
- Suffolk County Board of Elections
or call 631-852-4500
- Suffolk County Community College (goods/services used by college)
Seema Menon at 631-451-4141 - firstname.lastname@example.org or
Gary Drewes at 631-451-4330 - email@example.com
- If you are a minority owned and/or woman owned business, contact the Suffolk County Officed of Minority Affairs for guidance on getting certified and doing business in Suffolk County and its related entities. www.suffolkcountyny.gov/Departments/CountyExecutive/MinorityAffairs.aspx
Or call 631-853-4738
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org